Individual results for students who took the 2017 Spring STAAR tests have been released by the state. Parents may use the state-assigned unique access code to log into the portal to view STAAR scores and access additional resources. Ennis ISD will mail a paper version of the new student STAAR Report. Paper reports will be mailed on the following dates:
STAAR End of Course will be mailed out the week of June 19th.
STAAR grades 3-8 will be mailed out the week of July 10th.
Steps for Texas Assessment Student Data Portal:
1. Go to http://www.texasassessment.com/.
2. Click on “Log In to Student Portal”.
3. Click "OK" in the pop-up box.
4. You will then be redirected to the Texas Assessment Data Portal.
a. If you know your student’s Unique Access Code, enter it, along with the student’s Date of Birth, then click "GO".
b. If you do NOT know your student’s Access Code, click on the "Lookup Access Code" link.
c. Enter the Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID (either the Social Security Number or the State ID Number), and Date of Birth. Then click "GO".
d. The student’s Access Code will automatically populate. Click "GO" again.
5. Once you’ve successfully entered the Unique Access Code and Date of Birth, the student’s test history will be displayed on the screen. Click on any test name to view its details. To obtain an electronic copy of the 2017 STAAR Report Card, click the "Download PDF" button in the upper-right corner.
6. Click on the test administration to view the STAAR Report Card.
7. The system will generate a PDF file suitable for download / printing.
NOTE: STAAR Report Cards for Spring 2017 EOC are available through the Portal as of June 12, 2017. STAAR Report Cards for Spring 2017 Grades 3-8 will be available through the Portal on June 30, 2017.