New Student Enrollment
Online enrollment for new students (Grades 1st-12th) for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on June 1, 2022. Please DO NOT attempt to enroll new students until that time.
If your student is new to Ennis ISD, you will need to create a Family Access Account, then follow the step-by-step process outlined below for online enrollment. Current Ennis ISD families will access New Student Enrollment from their Family Access Drop Down Menu. First-time enrollment for Pre-K and Kindergarten is not available online. Please contact your campus of attendance for details regarding Pre-K/Kinder enrollment.
Click here to access the new student enrollment form.
Family Access gives parents access to real-time data about their student's grades, attendance, assignments, and more. Alerts can be set to individual preferences and information is easily accessed using Family Access. If you already have a Family Access Account, you are able to add your incoming student to your existing account.
For assistance, please see our Enrollment & Registration FAQs. If you need further support, please email FamilyAccess@ennis.k12.tx.us.
Online Enrollment Video
Step By Step Enrollment Guide
1. Before beginning the enrollment process, familiarize yourself with enrollment eligibility, documents needed to enroll, and attendance zones.
If you are not sure which school your child should attend, visit the "Attendance Zone" page and type in your address to see your attendance zone. If you need further assistance, please contact Ennis ISD at (972) 872-7000.
2. Once you know what school your child is attending, click the "New Student Enrollment" link on the left side of the page.
3. Click the link for "New Student Enrollment form" located in the middle of the page.
4. Complete the form. NOTE: You may receive a message that states "The Address you have entered is not within valid District Ranges, but you may proceed." Do not worry if you receive this message - you can still proceed.
5. Check the email account you used on the New Student Enrollment form for an email titled "New Student Enrollment Account Information."
6. Click "Reset Password" in the email.
7. Create a new password.
8. Submit your new password.
9. Gather your student's required documents.
10. When prompted, you will be able to upload these electronically or your campus can make copies.
11. Click on "Family Access Login" in the bar across the middle of this screen.
12. You will find your username in the body of your email. Your username is NOT your email address. Be sure and take note of all characters in your username. Enter your Skyward assigned username and your new password.
12. Sign in with your username from your email and your new password.
13. Once signed in, click the tile for "New Student," then "Start."
14. When prompted, choose the campus your student is zoned for and click "Save."
15. Fill out and complete the required information.
16. Review all information and submit when complete.
17. Return to the dashboard and click "new" to add another child, if necessary, and repeat steps 14-16.
For further assistance, please contact Ennis ISD at FamilyAccess@ennis.k12.tx.us or (972) 872-7000.