Access Canvas by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Google browser. Login to your child's school Google Account. It should be something like: firstname.lastname@example.org. The password is your child's lunch number with two EXTRA zeros in front. So, if lunch number is 040200 then Google password would be 00040200.
2. Go to the Ennis ISD website. https://www.ennis.k12.tx.us/
3. Find the link to ClassLink at the bottom, right of the screen.
4. Login for Classlink is the student login (ex. wolfet01) without the @ennis.k12.tx.us and lunch number (no extra zeros). ennis is the code.
5. Once in ClassLink, find the EISD Canvas. If you are logged into your child's google account, it will automatically sign on. If you are not logged in, it will then ask you to do so.
6. You may need to authorize the Canvas account upon login.
Also, here is a video of the steps as well: https://youtu.be/vlhdX-ehxQMUsing a Mobile Device?Download the Canvas app from the app store.Open Canvas Student app.In the "Find my school" box, type Ennis.Instructure.com.It will then prompt you to enter your Google account information.Once you are logged into Google, you will be taken to your Canvas Dashboard.Questions about Canvas? Email email@example.com