The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.
Live Chat: www.spedtex.org
- TEA - Special Education Resources -Information about Dyslexia, Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Multi-tiered Systems of Support and Section 504 (English|Spanish)
- Dyslexia Handbook 2021(English)
- Dyslexia Handbook 2021 (Spanish)
- What is Supplemental Special Education Services (SSES)?
- ¿Qué son los servicios suplementarios de educación especial (SSES)?
- SB 139 Notice to Families (English)
- SB 139 Notice to Families (Spanish)
- Compensatory Services-Sept 2021(English)
- Compensatory Services -Sept 2021 (Spanish)