Hi! I'm Kimberly Procell, Family and Community Engagement Coordinator for Ennis ISD. The purpose of my job is to ensure effective involvement of families in their student's academic success. I am an advocate for YOU as a parent!
As the Family Engagement Coordinator, I am here to:
- provide support and access to resources for parents for the purpose of improving student attendance
- assist parents with the completion of school documents (e.g. registration packets) for the purpose of facilitating the exchange of accurate information between school and home.
- communicate in person and on the phone with parents for the purpose of exchanging information
- communicate with teachers and parents regarding student’s school work for the purpose of promoting academic progress
- participate in parent/student meetings (e.g. discipline conferences, ARDs, CRCGs ) for the purpose of exchanging clear information
- encourage families to be actively involved in their child’s education at school and to be full partners in their child’s education
- and sometimes just to be a listening ear
I believe strongly that parent involvement is the number one factor in helping students succeed. I look forward to a great school year and am excited to meet all the students and families! I can be reached at 972-872-7336 or via email at email@example.com
You may also call/text at 903-326-3303