EHS has unveiled a new third party program called RaiseMe, which helps students get instant micro-scholarships for having good to great grades!
- Create an account at RaiseMe
- Click on the scholarships tab to see what achievements (A's or B's) colleges and universities are willing to award.
- Add your achievements (grades) from high school to your portfolio.
- Search for colleges that you are interested in an follow them.
- See how much you have earned in mirco-scholarhsips from universities!!
Since EHS began showing students how to get micro-scholarhsips in mid-September, students have acquired more than $5,000,000 in scholarhsip offers. Yep, that said 5 million dollars in free money for college. Don't delay, RaiseMe today!
Dual Credit Info Meeting: Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2018 Enrollment
- Feb 19, 2019
- EHS Lecture Hall
- Target Audience: Parents/students of current 6th graders - 12th graders
TSI Testing for Fall 2019 Dual Credit Eligibility
- Feb 11, 2019 - April 30, 2019
- Testing is free
- Location: EHS in L-111
- When: After school (4:00 p.m. - 5:oo p.m.) or by appt. (call 972-872-3524)
- Students can prepare for the TSI by clicking HERE.
For those students who want to take college classes in high school, they need to take and pass the the TSIA Exam, or have STAAR EOC scores of 4000 or higher on the English II and Algebra I EOC exams. Other TSIA exam substitutions can be found via this link:
TSIA exams are offered every Wednesday here at EHS in L-111, free of charge to current and incoming EHS students. Appointments are required for all testing. Each exam takes roughly about an hour to take for most students. Students may retest on another date if they don't pass the first time.
Free study aids for the TSI can be found here: TSI Practice App
Students in grades 8 to 12 also have access to the online APEX program from EISD to help prepare them for the TSIA exams. Students should know their login, but if they can't they can come to L-111 for help. The login page to APEX is found here: APEX Login