- Online Payments: Our online prepayment system is with the Titan Family Portal.
- Titan Family has the following payment methods available for use: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Electronic Check.
- Parents can set up low-balance email alerts in the portal or view purchases and account balances.
- Check Payments: If paying by check, please write your student's name and ID number (if known) on the memo section of the check.
- Cash Payments: If your student is in elementary school and you would like to pay with cash, please send cash in an envelope with the student's name and ID number (if known) written on the outside.Online Payments: Our online prepayment system is with the Titan Family Portal.
Students may charge when needed. When the student reaches a negative balance, the School Nutrition Department makes every effort to notify the parent/guardian of the negative balance.
Students are allowed to charge meals up to negative $10.00. Once the negative $10.00 balance has been reached, the student will receive a “courtesy meal” for breakfast & lunch. The School Nutrition Department makes every effort to notify the parent/guardian of the negative balance.
Breakfast: Cereal & Milk
Lunch: Sun Butter sandwich, choice of fresh/canned fruit, vegetables, and milk
Students may decline either meal.
Students are not allowed to charge a la carte purchases.
Negative balance notifications go out three times a week utilizing phone, email, and/or text through an automated message system.
Every week, the School Nutrition Department will send out negative balance letters to the parent/guardian on file to make every effort to collect negative balance amounts.
Payments are accepted at the campus cafeteria, online with the Titan Family Portal, in person, or by mail at the School Nutrition Office at 1220 Huey Road Belton, Texas 76513
Charging is not permitted during the last two weeks of school at the secondary level. If needed, a student will receive a “courtesy meal” during this time.